Kali Linux 2022.1 Now Available - OneHost Cloud
- September 13, 2021
- OneHost Staff
We have added the latest Kali Linux 2022.1 to our pentesting cloud platform. Now by default this latest version will be deployed to all new pentesting vps machines.
The latest Kali Linus 2022.1 version comes with new tools and features.
With this release, the Kali Linux Team introduces a bunch of new features, including:
- Visual Refresh – Updated wallpapers and GRUB theme
- Shell Prompt Changes – Visual improvements to improve readability when copying code
- Refreshed Browser Landing Page – Firefox and Chromium homepage has had a makeover to help you access everything Kali you need
- Kali Everything Image – An all-packages-in-one solution now available to download
- Kali-Tweaks Meets SSH – Connect to old SSH servers using legacy SSH protocols and ciphers
- VMware i3 Improvements – Host-guest features properly work now on i3
- Accessibility Features – Speech synthesis is back in the Kali installer
- New Tools – Various new tools added, many from ProjectDiscovery!
Six new tools added in Kali Linux 2022.1
What is a new Kali Linux version without new tools to play with?
Below are the six new tools added in Kali 2022.1:
- dnsx – Fast and multi-purpose DNS toolkit allow to run multiple DNS queries
- email2phonenumber – An OSINT tool to obtain a target’s phone number just by having his email address
- naabu – A fast port scanner with a focus on reliability and simplicity
- nuclei – Targeted scanning based on templates
- PoshC2 – A proxy aware C2 framework with post-exploitation and lateral movement
- proxify – Swiss Army knife Proxy tool for HTTP/HTTPS traffic capture, manipulation, and replay on the go
How to deploy the new version
Customer can simply purchase any of our Kali Linux VPS machines and the latest version will be deployed in a matter of minutes in either of our France or Canda location.
You can purchase directly from here.